Raising Dinah

Friday, July 2, 2010

An update: Not much is going on

Highlights of this week’s events:


1. Baby girl is moving like crazy!

2. Glucose test: wasn’t as bad as I had expected. I’d heard bad things, but it tasted like orange soda, only not as sweet. Don’t know the results yet.

3. Week 28 OB appt: heartbeat is strong, although it takes a bit to find it nowadays because she is never still. She’s measuring at 29 weeks, but they tell me as long as it’s within 2 weeks not to worry.

4. I’ve been hearing stories of gender determination being wrong, but the PA assures me it is very rare.



Things to Do:

1. Childbirth classes (we’re signed up & ready to go)

2. Meet with pediatrician

3. Finish house 

4. Decorate “nursery wall”

5. Figure out childcare (Still praying I can stay home, but have no idea how that is going to work out. Prayers are appreciated. I can’t afford not to work, but can’t afford daycare either)

6. Lots of other things I haven’t even thought of yet. I’m a beginner, after all!

No comments: