Raising Dinah

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pregnancy Pics

Around Christmas, on my everyday blog, I finally answered the childhood question "What kind of animal would you be?"  I'd never quite been able to answer that question, and at that particular point in my life, I decided I'd be a bear.  It has to do with the fact that it was a hard winter for me, and that on top of that, I absolutely despise the cold.  I hate it with every fiber of my being.  There is only one state between me and the southernmost border of our country, and it still gets too cold here for me. 
But, as we all know, seasons change and so do the seasons of life.  Pregnancy is an interesting season.  Some women feel cute during pregnancy.  And, in general, I don't mind the belly.  I don't feel cute, though.  In fact, I looked in the mirror this week, and this is what I found....


Yes, I am now an elephant. Well, except I'm weaker. And, I don't have the luxury of spending my day in search of a watering hole to cool myself in.

No comments: