Raising Dinah

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Shower #1


This past weekend, my family threw the first of three showers. They scheduled it early, since I had to travel for it. We had a good turnout, and it was a lot of fun! 
The Hostesses & Me (minus my mom)
These are two cousins from my Dad's side


Dean took my Dad lunch that day, but came back in time to help me open gifts.

The look on my face is because of Jessie (notice the small head at the bottom of the picture)  Jessie is my cousin's little girl.  She handed me every gift, helped me open each one and gushed over how cute everything was.  So, of course, I had to react the way she did over everything. 


I thought the cake was absolutely ADORABLE! LOVED it!

Quilt my Great-Aunt Izzy made.  Completely handmade at age 84, not too shabby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! Glad you had a great shower. The cake is awesome!
I love your shirt. Very cute on you.

Unknown said...

That is actually Kristi! But it shows as Brian. Ha.