Raising Dinah

Monday, January 25, 2010

An Appointment Has Been Set

I still have yet to have many symptoms, which is perfectly OK with me. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if I could bypass morning sickness, and any of the other yucky feelings. I’m very sleepy today. I guess there’s one symptom that’s hitting me.


My first prenatal appointment is scheduled for February 17 at 1:30pm. At least now I have something to look toward. Its 3 weeks away. It seems like a long time, but I’m sure it will go by faster than we think. I was kind of hoping to have it before we announce our news, but we want to tell them in person, and like the idea of doing it around Valentines Day. At least it’s close to that weekend.

Someone from the doctor’s office will be contacting the insurance company, and we’ll soon find out what they will cover and what they won’t. Hopefully, they’ll cover all or most of it. Either way, we will find a way to manage. We don’t have a choice, after all. Besides, we know that God decided it was time, so He will provide. I’m sure of that.

No comments: