Raising Dinah

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's a...

Our mystery is solved.  You've got to love modern technology.  Thanks to ultrasound equipment, and a cute sonographer (whose husband is apparently a coworker of mine...small world), we found out we're having a girl.  We're so excited!  We would've been just as excited for a boy, but the suspense was killing us! 

I've always thought ultrasound pics were hard to distinguish what was what.  I still feel this way, but we'll give it a shot!  (I apologize for the poor quality, the scanners are not working too well this morning so I had to improvise) 
This is her face, and her little upper body.

And this is a side view of her face, and her arm...if you can find it!

And this is a pic of her feet side by side.  I think its my favorite!

If you can make out any of those pictures, you get a gold star.  It's a little like trying to find Waldo.  It's fun to try though!  I have the advantage, because I'm her mother, and I have the originals...and because the expert told me :)  It was a lot of fun to see her moving around, and hearing the heartbeat.  I think my Grandma is right.  She's going to be so sweet!  And why wouldn't she be?  Look at her mother! ;)

Oh, and I think she needs this shirt...

3 comments:

Amey said...

Congratulations! Now you can start buying cute little clothes like the one pictured and bedding. And names! Have fun!

Amber said...

Too cute! And very exciting! YAY FOR GIRLS!

Ashley said...

Congrats! that is so exciting! And great that everything is looking good, I go in May 11th, cant wait to find out!