Raising Dinah

Thursday, August 26, 2010

36 Week Check-up

Technically, I won’t be 36 weeks until Saturday, but I figure its close enough to count it. I had my doctor’s appointment today. Things are looking good. Here’s a quick run-down:


*weight gain is still right on track (yeah, go me!)
*baby is head-down, just like she's supposed to be (good girl)
*did the group B strep thing, so that’s out of the way
*dilated to 1cm
*next appointment in two weeks

We’re on the down-hill slide. She could make it the next four weeks to her due date or it could be a week. It’s just a waiting game…again. In the meantime, we have lots to accomplish. How about another list?

*meet with pediatrician (tomorrow)
*finish construction (progress is being made, Dean is off work the rest of the week)
*church baby shower on Sunday (hopefully we’ll get the rest of what we need)
*fix back passenger door on car (it’s stuck shut- might need it to function with baby here)
*clean car (it’s been a construction vehicle for awhile, need to transform it to babymobile)
*pack bag for the hospital (No, I haven’t done it yet. I have a list made though)
*wash baby clothes
*install car seat
*get a haircut (maybe not a necessity, but I need to look cute before I deliver, right?)
*pedicure (What? This is my list. I can put on it what I wish.)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Pedi is a definite MUST! :)